Wilhelmsberg is a small cozy stable with Icelandic horses in Pargas in southwest of Finland. The stable offers riding tours in the terrain of the Ålön island in Pargas. The stable is located 7 km from the city center of Pargas nearby the connection to ”Skärgårdens ringväg” or ”The Archipelago Trail” .
We have about ten Icelandic horses and beautiful trails where to enjoy Finnish archipelago nature while riding.
The owners of stable are Sari Haijanen and Bror Engström. Sari has competed in cross-country eventing and riding has been her hobby since she was a little girl.
The stable wants to offer, especially for adults, an option to relax from the hectic life by enjoying the nature and the horses. If you want to combine a riding tour or a paddling tour with a holiday program in the archipelago in southwest of Finland, you find contact information here.
GUIDELINES FOR RIDERS
- Ride at one’s own risk, we recommend buying an accident insurance.
- Be realistic with your own riding skills.
- The min age limit of rider is 12 years, we recommend that children under the age of 16 come with their guardians.
- The max weight limit of rider is 95 kg, because the Icelandic horses are quite small.
- Book a riding tour beforehand, please tell us your age, riding experience, allergies and possible special health information.
- Safety first: always use a helmet while riding, we recommend to use gloves and safety vest, too. You can borrow safety vests from the stable in case you need.
- Come to the stable at least 30 minutes before the start of tour.
- The min temperature limit -15 degrees Celsius (also a heavy storm can cause a cancellation).
We offer riding tours from 1 to 3 hours for experienced riders.
1 hour tour
If it’s been a while since last horseback riding this tour is for you. This is a slow walking tour where you can enjoy nature and relax. Please notice, that riders must have some riding experience before this tour.
1,5 – 2 h tour
This is a faster tour with tölt, trot and gallop in the beautiful archipelago. The riders must be prepared for jumps over small natural brooks. The duration depends on the skills and speed of group.
2,5 – 3 h tour
This is a longer and faster tour with tölt, trot and gallop in the beautiful archipelago. The riders must be prepared for jumps over small natural brooks. The duration depends on the skills and speed of group.
Prices in Finnish here.